Friday, September 18, 2009

Things I know

-Google is my friend and can fix many problems
-my kids are true Victorians, a little bit of sunshine and they are running around in the nude in the backyard because they are "hot"
-menu plans work.And they make me feel very organized which is a bonus.
-wheat + Willow = EPIC FAIL. I need to stop feeling jaded at the fact that I have to limit what she eats and remember the tantrums and twitching after she eats it.
-2 children playing very very quietly is always worth a quick investigation.
-trust your kids with what they can cope with, they may just surprise you.
-having a sand table means having sand in the house
-being woken in the morning with little arms around my neck and little whispers of "you are my sister and I love you" by my 2 year old makes all the hours I've spent awake so totally worth it.

3 comments:

Dee said...

nawww sweet nothings are so sweet
Your falafel lunch sounds awesome, can I come over for lunch?

Stitch Sista said...

oh no on the wheat :(. I have to admit I am too afraid to even bother trying with F...we will leave it to Christmas holidays to test him I think.

And what lovely whispers...my children informed me (unprompted) of how 'beautiful' I looked when we were dressed up to go out last night...if your hubby won't tell you it's nice your kids can!

Nalin said...

Omigod, that last point! So gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails